Market Risk – Project Manager
- A competitive benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Extensive training both in classroom, and on the job from seasoned professionals, with additional access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Exposure to some of the most high profile companies globally as well as the full suite of financial products that Morgan Stanley deals in
- Young, dynamic, and vibrant culture centered on diversity and inclusion
- Be partner with Front Office and Market Risk to manage delivery of change requests crossing multiple systems/divisions
- Run Technology Working Groups to track the delivery of Risk requests and escalate issues
- Provide senior management with Project Reporting and MI
- Promote and contribute to Project Governance standards in Market Risk Projects
- Report progress and escalate issues to senior stakeholders to ensure regulatory and internal deadlines are met
- Support project planning and production of artefacts including BRDs, use cases, RAID logs and process flows
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in the financial services industry, particularly in Market Risk or Change functions
- Understanding of market risk measures, processes and regulatory landscape
- Technical knowledge of products in one of more asset classes e.g. rates, equities, credit and foreign exchange
- Collaborative attitude, able to partner effectively and build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in Agile and/or traditional SDLC (Waterfall) delivery
- Proficiency in MS applications, particularly Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
Team Profile: The role will reside within the Firm Risk Management’s Market Risk Department (“MRD”) which is responsible for the independent identification, measurement,monitoring, reporting, challenge, and escalation of market risk arising from the Firm’s trading and non-trading activities. Market Risk Projects Analysts work within the Market Risk Projects Team to facilitate delivery of various global initiatives across Front Office and Market Risk Technology. We seek candidates with a strong desire to deliver technology change and the ability to work both independently and as a member of the global team.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your resume.