For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
MARKET RISK ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
We are growing our team in Budapest which consists of Client Service Specialists and is responsible for guiding our Clients regarding the usage of our Analytics products in Portfolio Management and Market Risk Management space. We are looking for a motivated, high profile candidate with solid knowledge of financial markets and securities.
Our team is composed of experienced financial professionals who provide first tier support for our Clients around the world. As a member of our team you will be responsible for training and guiding our Clients with regards to methodology, interpretational and usage questions on both analytical and benchmark products. You will be responsible for an assigned Client base.
- Guide Clients regarding MSCI products and methodologies in the following areas: Market Risk (VaR, Stress Testing, Back Testing, Risk Attribution, etc.), Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk, Portfolio Optimization, Performance Attribution and Regulatory Reporting
- Execute onboarding and training of Clients
- Provide full ownership of account servicing (account management) and become a subject matter expert on analytics products
- Provide 100% ownership (to resolution) of issues from important accounts within assigned segment
- Provide premium service to assigned accounts
- Participate in developing Client relationships through proactive follow up on issues raised
- Maintain relationships by ensuring relevant product and model information is shared with Clients
- Lead regular calls with important accounts to cover outstanding issues and give updates
- Contribute to producing service reviews and service plans that support Client renewal initiatives
- Championing process changes to improve Client experience and efficiency
Desired experience and qualifications:
- A numerate Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- 2-5 years of work experience is desired, fresh graduates with relevant studies and knowledge are also welcome
- Relevant experience is a plus
- CFA, FRM is a plus
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts and methodologies to Clients and senior management is a must.
- Ability to communicate in any other European languages (German, French, Italian, etc.) is a plus
- Client facing skills – ability to quickly gain the Clients’ trust
- Client oriented – demonstrate ownership for the Clients’ issue, be seen as the Clients’ champion within MSCI
- Execution – well organized, ask questions, raise potential problems early
- Problem solving skills; technology proficient: numerical analysis using Microsoft Excel
- A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions; candidate must be able to keep track of multiple issues without leaving issues unresolved
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Risk Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Please your send your CV with "jelentkezem" button.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.