Market / Expansion Planning Manager
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with strong, international brands
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
Strategic coordination of expansion of AmRest brands in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria & Balcans in regard to potential trade zones and potential locations. Development of short and long term expansion strategies for Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria & Balcans.
- Prepares and updates short and long - term expansion strategies for all AmRest brands in the selected region
- Prepares sales estimations for potential restaurants and measures “cannibalization effect” on existing ones in the selected region
- Participates in process of new site selection and assessment - cooperating with Expansion Team to analyses locations and visiting markets in the selected region
- Prepares detailed post-opening reviews for over- and underperforming restaurants in the selected region.
- Supports growth of the franchised business of AmRest brands.
- University degree in Economy, Real Estate, Spatial planning, Field research (quantitative & qualitative) and similar
- At least 2 years’ of related experience
- Knowledge of foodservice sector in CE countries will be an advantage
- Knowledge of commercial real estate market in CE countries is a plus
- Very good command of English is a must
- Analytical skills, out-of-the-box thinking
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Creativeness, ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in international, fast changing environment
- Driving license (active) + willingness to travel
- Sales, Trade
- Foreign Trade Assistant
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Please notice, we will contact only chosen candidates.