Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Market Data Programme Lead
Purpose of Role:
The Diageo Business Services (DBS) drives value, service and business performance, contributing significantly and leading the transformation and call to action.
The Market Data Programme Lead role has a key part to play in this agenda. The purpose of this role is enable markets to drive the maximum value from the Global Data & Analytics Tower through building and driving improvement data roadmaps that enable applications/ services to be leveraged by the market, and ensuring that the services being offered are operating effectively and efficiently. The role holder will provide clarity on what is required, organize the needs into logical, manageable interventions and drive them through with the markets, working closely with the DBS BRM organization.
Location is Budapest or London.
- Work closely with the Global Data & Analytics team and the Regional Business Relationship Management (BRM) teams
- Understand business priorities, map out the current state of data to support those priorities
- Build, align and drive the roadmaps to deliver the data required for market
- Engage and align business and DBS stakeholders to understand actions and gain support for them
- Put in pace projects etc. to drive actions – monitor progress, intervene where necessary
- Identify and estimate required levels of investment to build business case proposals in driving of roadmap and projects
- Identifies Data Services opportunities
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Language fluency in English is a must
- At least 5 years of experience in a project and data related management
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Finance related projects is an advantage
- Good understanding of the methods and techniques to drive good quality data
- Excellent stakeholder management and business partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in Budapest or London
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to lease with senior stakeholders in different business groups
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects, learn different type of projects
- Being part of a global multicultural team
- Support for global career development
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- IT Support
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please click the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find down below.