MANUFACTURING ENGINEER TRAINEESHIP
Work schedule: part or full-time (flexible between 24-40 hours a week)
Lengths: 10-12 months
Do you love challenges? Would you like to improve machinery and lead loss elimination projects? Are you ready to gain new skills to run and maintain production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skills in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems.
Our factory in Csömör has been established in 1991 and nowadays counts around 900 employees. We are producing female hygienic products (Always, Naturella, Discreet, Tampax) with the most advanced technologies.
We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly. We want engineers with project management aspirations, who can handle dynamic work environments and who think outside of the box.
Meaningful work as of Day 1:
Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university; we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders – maybe even our next CEO.
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands and your career.
YOUR ROLE AS TRAINEE:
In this traineeship role you will have the opportunity to be on the floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover P&G’s leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
The Product Supply organization has opportunities focusing on process optimization projects in the areas of reliability, process control, and quality improvement in our Manufacturing operations. You will be given a detailed scope of work with varied level of responsibility, and will be exposed to many aspects of manufacturing during your term: project management, systems improvements, process engineering, etc.
The Product supply organization is also looking for individuals to join the Engineering team where responsibilities will include the development, delivery and documentation of process and technology improvements to eliminate machine stops, reduce scrap and enable machine speeds increases on high speed converters, working with operating teams, other engineers and contractors.
The work term can be 10 or 12 months. The starting assignment is determined by your skills, interest and the needs of the site.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
- You are a student of 3rd year of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studies of any engineering disciplines (mechanical, electrical, chemical, environmental, mechatronic etc.)
- You are mastering technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- You have the capacity to analyze situations and find solutions, such as to innovate and reapply successes
- You are fluent in Hungarian
- You have good communication skills in English, both written & spoken
- You are a confident user of Microsoft Excel
- You are interested to provide technical support for manufacturing projects during 10-12 months
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long term career perspective at P&G – you may get the full-time job offer from P&G upon successful completion of the traineeship program, right after graduation, based on your performance
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and instructor lead trainings
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual
- Multinational, diverse & inclusive environment – employees feel comfortable and are enabled to perform at their peak
- Competitive compensation package
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Leadership Programmes
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.