WHAT YOU’LL DO - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and optimizing all the technical enablers of a safe, quality and efficient manufacturing process.
- Attending the daily cell level production meetings and taking the lead on solving technical issues and overcome obstacles which are impeding continuous material flow in production.
- Continuous monitoring of Quality (Defect, Rework, FPY, etc.), Delivery (Plan, Cycle, OTD, etc.) and Cost (Labour hours, Productivity, Yield / Fall out, Materials, etc.) metrics for exceptions and trends.
- Being part of a local manufacturing and a global engineering team, embracing the Production System, engaging relevant stakeholders, managing by exceptions and escalating in case if necessary.
- Leading or Participating in Project Teams, targeting Changes and Improvements.
- Applying LEAN – 6Sigma, Fastworks and Simplification principles and tools in everyday work. Asking for help, sharing best practices.
- Driving or Supporting EHS and Quality RCA’s, definition and implementation of Corrective and Preventing Actions.
- Leading New Technology Implementation (NTI) initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED - REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical)
- 1-2 years of experience in Engineering or manufacturing leadership position
- Knowledge of any (Lean) Production System
- Knowledge of LEAN - 6Sigma principles and tools
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Fluent Hungarian and Advanced level of English language
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS - ADVANTAGES
- ERP system knowledge
- CAD experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Any other language skills
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1106 Csillagvirág utca 7.
WHAT WE OFFER
Participation in a global company with an excellent reputation in the industry
Working in a dynamic, dedicated team with cohesive and motivated colleagues
Competitive salary package with fringe benefit
Various training opportunities
Team building events