MANAGERIAL SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN FINANCE
Note: in order to submit a valid application for this position, please also apply on pgcareers.com (the landing site) after applying on Profession.hu. Thank you!
We are seeking talents to our Budapest office for the position of
Managerial Summer Intern in Finance
Start: July 1st, 2019 (flexible upon request)
Work schedule: full time
Duration: 3 months
Location: Budapest Office or Budapest Csömör Plant
No previous experience required
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
Apply for P&G Managerial Summer Internship in Finance to unleash your potential as:
- A business partner and problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering functions)
- A project leader - taking ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Support and training for your personal development, via on-going coaching and feedback sessions with your manager and teammates.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment.
- Opportunity to join our Manager Development Program / receive a managerial role upon successful completion of the program.
We are looking for:
- Students of 3rd year Bachelor studies or 4th and 5th year of Masters studies from all faculties with interest in Finance / Strategy
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English language
About us, P&G:
What you need to know about working at P&G:
- Leadership Development and opportunities: P&G received an award as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
- Leading Brands: P&G brands are great market successes (we are the top consumer goods company in profit). Consumers buy our products in 180 countries around the world. Brands like Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, and Oral-B are all the brands of our company. Even a part of our company purpose is to provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
- Meaningful Work from Day 1: By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long.
- Our Culture: Our company values are Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Passion for Winning and Trust. These values direct the P&G company culture. We believe that P&G People are our most important asset. We offer a creative, friendly and dynamic work environment as well. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within.
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested and want to JOIN our best-in-class F&A team, please submit your application below!
Please submit your CV in English!