Manager, SAP Solution & Delivery (Europe)
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
The SAP Solution & Delivery Manager has a duel role:
- Guardian of the ERP solution. Owns the SAP Global Template.
Accountable to deliver functional solutions to gaps and for consistent documentation set of the template.
- Overall responsibility for the successful deployment of the ERP solution into business locations. The ERP Program delivery role is responsible for the design and implementation of an effective ERP Deployment methodology on data migration, testing and training, organisation change management and project management. The ERP Program delivery role is accountable to the Project /Program Management Board for timely, accurate, transparent and objective status reporting on inflight deployment projects relating to project planning, resource management, budgeting, forecasting, risk and issues
- Design, development and ongoing maintenance of:
- Business Processes supported by the ERP solution,
- Operating Policies and Design Principles of the ERP solution,
- ERP software configuration for each of the agreed environments and their congruence.
- Solution and Systems integrity through the development and adherence to ERP guiding principles e.g. Master Data Management,
- Configuration Management of supporting Seed, Deployment and Service Products and processes,
- Data Integrity of the ERP solution and external data feeds,
- Internal, external control compliance,
- Template change process,
- Accountable for testing, training, data migration organisation change management and project management activities performed in time within project budget,
- Accountable for regular project/program review towards business,
- Drive improvements within ERP Program delivery to optimise project rollout, cost, time and quality,
- Overall program budget management to ensure cost controlling.
Generic requirements for the role
- Define strategy for ERP Solution Delivery development,
- Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized,
- Review future project and BAU operations support need and develop resource base accordingly.
- Manage and control all employees within the ERP Solution & Delivery organization,
- Plan headcount according to potential work needs,
- Organize cross trainings between sub departments.
- Create and monitor department budget vs actual during the entire year and make necessary steps if needed.
- College or University Degree,
- 15 years plus of managing Design stage ERP projects,
- Expert in Business Process modelling design and policy development, Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management,
- Programme / Project Management of large scale complex multi-site ERP programmes and projects,
- Ten years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment,
- CMII Professional or equivalent certificate,
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment,
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries,
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members,
- Process driven, good communicator, logical thinker, detail driven
- Formal background in the design and implementation of Configuration Management processes, systems and teams,
- ERP implementation experience in multinational environment,
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.Jelentkezni lehet a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.