Manager, S/4 HANA Solution & Program Delivery Eu & Asia
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- The SAP Solution & Delivery Manager has a duel role:
- Guardian of the ERP solution. Owns the SAP Global Template. Accountable to deliver functional solutions to gaps and for consistent documentation set of the template.
- Overall responsibility for the successful deployment of the ERP solution into business locations. The ERP Program delivery role is responsible for the design and implementation of an effective ERP Deployment methodology on data migration, testing and training, organisation change management and project management. The ERP Program delivery role is accountable to the Project /Program Management Board for timely, accurate, transparent and objective status reporting on inflight deployment projects relating to project planning, resource management, budgeting, forecasting, risk and issues
- Accountable for regular project/program review towards business
- Take strategic decisions for ERP Program Delivery
- Manage S/4 rollout roadmap
- Overall program budget management to ensure cost controlling
- Define strategy for ERP Solution Delivery development
- People management responsibility for his/her department
- Responsible for management of department budget
- 15 years plus of managing Design stage ERP projects. Expert in Business Process modelling design and policy development, Systems configuration disciplines and ERP lifecycle management
- Ten years plus experience of implementing global ERP in a service management environment
- Relevant University Degree
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP ERP solutions and SAP project methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing Configuration Management within an ERP environment
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!