Manager, Data Migration S/4
Székesfehérvár or Budapest
The primary role of the Data Migration Manager is to Design, Develop and execute the end to end SAP Data Migration Strategy.
Position reports to Manager, S/4 Solution & Program Delivery (EU&Asia)
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Design, develop, maintain and execute the SAP Data migration strategy
- Document the SAP Data entity model
- Design, develop and coordinate the integrity of the Data Migration and its environments for the global template
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Data Migration Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP deployment testing and DM strategies
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Data Migration test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles
- Coordinate the execution of data test scripts
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action of data related faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate site data cleansing activity
- Design, develop, implement and execute Extract, Translate and Load (ETL) processes and protocols e.g. data repositories, extract histories, error trapping conventions, error resolution processes and sign-off criteria
- Design functional specifications for Data Extracts, Translations and Loads (ETL)
- Source appropriate ETL toolset
- Design, develop and implement data reconciliation processes and controls
- Update test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions as a result of data related faults
- Liaise with the configuration manager to preserve the integrity of the Data environments and supporting materials
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- 5+ years of managing Data Migration and Integration stage ERP projects
- Full lifecycle SAP experience in an SAP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or equivalent
- SAP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of ETL methodology, tools and processes
- Technical expertise in: Data Models, Database Design Oracle SQL or MS SQL, Access queries & report writing
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members
- Leadership quality including the ability to motivate, inspire, counsel and facilitate individuals and teams to take responsibility and accountability for the goals will be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!