Our purpose is to delight the word’s beer drinkers.
We are Talentbrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, who can make a real difference as part of a winning team in the position of:
Management System Leader
What you’ll do?
- Lead our global lean management system (WCSC) to build an agile workplace with self-sufficient teams and pillars;
- building capability, performance, overall engagement and sustainment of WCSC to achieve business goals;
- leading and accelerating the culture and strategies for new ways of working across the Supply Chain network.
- drive the change agenda thru influencing and coaching pillar owners to execute the master plan;
- identify errors in production processes by using problem-solving tools (DMAIC, End State and Loss Analysis, Six Sigma, etc.);
- ensure the right rewards and recognition tools are used to reinforce good results;
You need us, if you...
- have university degree in food science/mechanical engineer/supply chain area;
- gained 6-10 years experience in the field of manufacturing, supply chain;
- can easily influence others to improve culture & mindset;
- are a systematic thinker, who can manage complex projects,
- able to lead changes and make a real difference;
- have excellent command in Hungarian and English,
- are advanced user of Excel and Power Point.
Preferred to have:
- FMCG background.
Why is Borsodi the frothy side of life?
- We offer you flexible benefits and bonus scheme on top of your base salary.
- As a multinational company there is a wide range of development and career opportunity.
- We provide you cheerful community events, CSR programs to beer you up!
- You can work on such great products, which could not miss from any of the best parties!
- Head of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer
- Environment, Agriculture
- Agriculture, Food industry
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply for this position by sending your English resume – a career in beer is cool!