Management Reporting Specialist
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Develop an understanding of the Firm’s Business Unit and product lines
- Provide value-add analytics on front office revenues, expenses and other performance metrics in order to support strategic decision making
- Controllership over the expenses of the Business Unit during month end close
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field and minimum 5 years of experience
- Interest in macroeconomics and financial products, following recent market trends.
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user (VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
The Management Reporting team, within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Business Unit management to support their strategic decision making.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Assistant
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.