In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Management Information Specialist- Data Governance - 000000250767
The main focus of the Data Governance team within the Business Intelligence department is to ensure that Vodafone Group’s reporting and financial systems (HFM, Essbase) are ready to be used for management reporting. Data Governance controls and monitors data flows between different systems and also provides consultancy for Group project on how to use the dataset in a consistent and correct way. The new colleague will provide special accounting and system knowledge and support the creation of KPIs required for business reviews, maintain KPIs mapping, oversees activities around metadata updates, performs data testing and quality checks.
What you will do:
- Assess new system requirements, translate requirements to functional specifications and implement them in the reporting systems
- Support monthly system operations to ensure deliveries of the agreed service levels and meet the defined KPI's within agreed timelines
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Maintain and develop related reporting tools and documents with guidance
- Optimize the database and run data quality checks
- Provide technical and operational support for the reporting end-users
- Run KPI reports, consolidates them and ensures compliance between various systems (e.g. HFM, Essbase), be able to analyses the differences
- Ensures accuracy of systems (Essbase cubes etc), maintains data consistency
- Support system related projects - e.g. continuous process improvement, implementation of new BI technologies
The position is for you if you have:
- Ca. 1-2 years’ experience in Data governance and with finance reporting systems knowledge
- Experience with database systems (Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Essbase) is an advantage
- University or college degree
- Visual Basic knowledge is a must
- Attention to details and ability to catch errors
- Solid stakeholder management skills
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to develop Data Governance process across Vodafone Group and to get know the newly introduced iHub platform
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home 8 days per month
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.