In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as an:
Management Information Specialist-Data Governance - 000000242492
The main focus of the Data Governance team within the Business Intelligence department is to ensure that Vodafone Group’s reporting and financial systems (HFM, Essbase) are ready to be used for management reporting. Data Governance controls and monitors data flows between different systems and also provides consultancy for Group project on how to use the dataset in a consistent and correct way. The new colleague will provide special accounting and system knowledge and support the creation of KPIs required for business reviews, maintain KPIs mapping, oversees activities around metadata updates, performs data testing and quality checks.
What you will do:
- Assess new system requirements, translate requirements to functional specifications for report/ system developers.
- Support monthly system operations to ensure deliveries of the agreed service levels and meet the defined KPI's within agreed timelines
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Coordinate testing the implementation of new reporting database
- Execute process mapping and end-to-end process assessment to identify real issues and root causes.
- Provide training materials, to financial reporting users and local markets about the use of the system, tools and reports.
- Identify, define and monitor KPIs, set up the dataflow and execute operational efficiency measurements
- Support system related projects - e.g. continuous process improvement, implementation of new BI technologies
- Maintain system related documentations, ensure SOX requirements are met
This position is for you if you have:
- Ca. 3+ years’ experience in finance reporting systems knowledge (Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is an advantage)
- Experience with data management/database systems
- University or college degree in Finance
- Basic understanding of SAP background environment
- Attention to details and ability to catch errors
- Solid stakeholder management skills
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to develop Data Governance process across Vodafone Group and to get know the newly introduced iHub platform
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home 6 days per month
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.