Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Continental develops intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods. As a reliable partner, the international automotive supplier, tire manufacturer, and industrial partner provides sustainable, safe, comfortable, individual, and affordable solutions. In 2015, the corporation generated sales of €39.2 billion with its five divisions, Chassis & Safety, Interior, Powertrain, Tires, and ContiTech. Continental currently employs more than 230,000 people in 56 countries.
Machine Learning Group Leader (Budapest)
In Machine Learning Department, we develop artificial intelligence solutions for automated driving. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and experienced minds to understand, evaluate and implement Deep Learning Methods. We are offering a great opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to manage the Machine Learning area in our ADAS division.
- active contribution to build up the Machine Learning Team
- creating and managing the team of Machine Learning Experts
- developing a productive, motivated and friendly environment
- coordinating the development and application of Deep Learning methods for Continental ADAS sensors (e.g. cameras, radars, laser scanners, fusion of multiple sensors) and functions
- leading data management for Machine Learning
- coordinating the verification and validation of the methods based on internal and/or external datasets
- managing the documentation of concepts and implementations
- university degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Neuroscience or related area)
- 5-6 years of relevant job experience
- 1-2 years of experience on the field of people management
- deep knowledge and experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- fluent English
- determined and goal-oriented personality
- strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- collaborative, open-minded attitude
In addition, it would be beneficial to have:
- experience in optimizing convolutional neural networks
- functional development in automotive industry
- experience with „Big Data”
- good programming skills in Python, C++
- passion for agile development methods
What we offer:
- personal career development in a challenging role
- participation in international projects
- competitive salary and benefits package
- flexible working hours
- cutting edge technologies
- Electrical Engineer
- Head of Engineering
- IT Development
- Project Management
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your English and Hungarian CV.