MAC System Engineer
Csatlakozz jó hangulatú csapatunkhoz!
KBC Bank, the parent company of the Hungarian K&H Bank, provides banking services in 5 European countries.
The international IT solutions of the banking group, covering several European countries, takes place with Hungarian and Belgian colleagues in Hungary and Belgium, therefore not only our services are international, but also our teams.
Our responsibilities range from day-to-day operation to application development and its operation.
We are constantly expanding the Hungarian side of the team, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated new employees with junior, medior or possibly senior work experience.
As part of our team you will strengthen the management and security of our MacBook Endpoints. In doing so, you strive for a KBC MacBook Developer Endpoint that is on par with our standard Windows workstations in terms of security and manageability. You will also develop and implement (unified) integrations with Security Operations Center tooling, and participate in a project to bring the development processes risk-matched to the KBC risk appetite.
In addition to major project-based changes, you will be responsible, together with the other team members of the agile scrum team, for minor changes and the daily management of our MacBook environment. Helping to look for the root cause of security issues is part of the routine, for this you will dive into the log files of servers and systems.
You think along with security architects and analysts on how we can continue to improve security. You will improve existing processes, preventing problems, and avoiding risks.
What you can expect working with us:
- You can make sure your future career is steady within our company
- Life-long learning and plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself
- Competitive salary as well as other benefits such as:
- 10% customizable cafeteria,
- annual performance-based reward,
- company phone with mobile internet, that you can use for private purposes as well
- employee discount at the bank
- Your English language skills won’t be worn out as you can use it on a daily basis
- Flexible schedule as we don’t use ‘Clock in Clock out’ system
- As our focus is on teamwork we consider it important to hang out in the "open office" together, but you have the option to spend half of your working hours from home
- We value your insight and are always open to suggestions
- International environment with a cheerful work atmosphere
- Green office in Millennium Park, equipped with:
- bicycle storage and showers
- restaurant with panoramic views over the Danube and the National Theatre
- buffets with snacks and coffee and many dining options in the area
What we expect from you:
- You have an in-depth knowledge of macOS and Jamf PRO/Cloud
- You are Jamf Certified or willing to obtain Jamf Certificates by following the necessary courses and exams
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Basic knowledge of Networking protocols
- Basic knowledge of Azure AD
- Basic knowledge of Intune
- Scripting knowledge of Bash and/or Python
- Knowledge of security tools for detection and analysis
- You have a nose for IT Cybersecurity risks and trends. You know how to recognize and prevent them.
- You communicate (both written and oral) fluently in English
- You are a team player, but you can also work independent
- Good English knowledge (both written and spoken)
What you can expect during the recruitment process:
- After sending your CV in English, expect a two-round interview process, one at our office in Budapest (in Hungarian), and one online in English with the Belgian team leader
- An efficient selection process is important for both of us, so we try to make it as fast as possible, and even if you are not selected we will give you a detailed feedback.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff