Logistics Specialist (Invoice Auditing and Reporting)
Logistics/ Budapest / Invoice Auditing/ English / SSC
A European Logistics Specialist (Invoice Auditing & Reporting) position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. The company provides a professional working environment and they can offer the chance to build up a career.
As a European Logistics Specialist Specialist you will support the logistics platform and work closely with the Contact Management as well. You will verify the accuracy of invoices received from logistics partners and have a key role in the end-to-end invoice auditing process. Beyond Invoice Auditing your task would include various other activities such as tariff control, reporting and analysing Key Performance Indicators.
You are the ideal candidate for this European Logistics Specialist position if you have
- Background within Logistics or Finance or Sales Support or Data Administration
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in working with SAP is desirable
- Experience to work in an international environment
- Fluent English.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
What you need to do now
If you fancy this position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.