As part of this program, the backbone International Distribution Center of Schneider Electric, located at Hungary, is looking for the appropriate candidate and DIGITAL profile, to fulfill the vacant “Process Engineer” role, which will have a substantial role and will contribute on the SMART Distribution Center transformation program.
Logistics Process Engineer
Main objective of the Engineering team is to keep the Distribution Center performance at highest level (cost & service). Our mission is to:
- Contribute at the Integration of SMART DC technologies (AGV’s, VR, AR etc.)
- Identify any process deviations and set the right corrective / preventive actions by applying the right methodologies (RCA, G8D, L6S etc)
- Successfully lead projects to design new and optimize current warehouse processes, and on time deliver the “Engineering” actions
- Improve the efficiency (KD, KE, KS) for operations or processes
- Identify appropriate gestures (industrial ergonomics) by application of a method
- Effectively train the operators
- Maintain the communication with Upstream Supply Chain, Industrial entities, EMEA Performance Team
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define and Implement means in warehouse to reach target in terms of HSE (Health, Safety and Environment), quality, and service level, productivity
- Contribute to the global efficiency of the warehouse in reception and order preparation
- Define Service Level Agreements with suppliers (internal and external, including transport requirements, Packaging, EDI information rules etc.). Request approval to DC manager or LT director.
- Define KPIs to follow Service level of suppliers and plants regarding incoming flows
- Bring diagnoses expertise of logistic or industrial flows to optimize means, methods, tools or system
- Contribute at early stages of conception of products to make them aware of the logistic constraints.
- Prepare the integration of new products, design the processes and develop the solutions
- Manage projects in term of logistic, industrialization, or IT System, lead the assigned SMART DC technology integration
- Build work instruction, train and support workers
- Proven DIGITAL working experience on SMART technologies
- Fluency in English
- Advanced level on Excel, MS Access.
- Programming knowledge (Visual Basic, SQL server, .net, JAVA)
- Ability to adapt to an international team and to work under pressure
- Practical-mathematical mindset & problem-solving approach
- SAP knowledge or experience would be considered as advantage
- Communication skills
At Schneider Electric, we believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
- Manufacturing, Production
- Process Engineer
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please click the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find down below.