We are proud of being in partnership with all the car-manufacturing companies worldwide. Around hundred-thousand employees of our company group is working day-by-day to make driving safer, more comfortable and greener. In our plant in Veszprém we are specialized in designing and producing electronic parts and systems which will be used in cars and trucks. Broadening a new line of business we started SMT production a couple of years ago, in 2018 our new logistics center was opened so we doubled our ground-space.
Logistics Flow Analyst
Contribute to the design, implementation and improvement of the internal flows:
- Analyze material flows and scheduling processes to accelerate the physical flows.
- Support the design, development, and/or improvement of tools, equipments, packaging, and/or flow organization for an assigned area.
- Troubleshoot problems and implement solutions to maintain the continuity of the production flow.
- Design flow processes within schedules and budget parameters.
- Support activities to achieve and maintain the Quality System.
Contribute to the design, implementation and improvement of the external flows:
- Analyze flows of materials, inventory and scheduling processes to accelerate the physical flows.
- Propose, evaluate, direct the design, development, and/or improvement of tools, equipment, and/or transportation/storage processes for an assigned area.
- Implement, control and manage the visual reorder system and or pull flow system.
- Design transportation processes within timeframe and budget parameters.
Contribute the budget and costs reduction plan and follow up of the external flows activities:
- Propose logistics protocols with suppliers in co-operation with Supply Chain schedulers and Purchasing.
- Measure the costs of transportation for each inbound and outbound flow. Propose action plans to reduce the costs.
- 2-3 Years in Supply Chain Management
- Engineering school or equivalent, added by the Basics of SCM from APICS certification.
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Supply Chain
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.