Sony Pictures Television (SPT), owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, is a premier producer and distributor for network, syndication, and cable markets. SPT’s worldwide television networks portfolio includes 150 channel feeds available in 178 countries, reaching more than 1.3 billion cumulative households worldwide. Sony Pictures Television offers to viewers a thrilling ride with an exciting slate of programs designed to exhilarate and help them escape the humdrum of daily routine with 24 hours a day of series, movies and original shows.
About the position
Our Traffic team is part of the Traffic and Commercial Operations Department and our everyday challenge is to create the final transmission schedule for the regional Sony Pictures Television channels (AXN, SONY, Viasat) that the viewers can see onscreen at home. The Log Coordinator uses a specific scheduling system to fill breaks between the programs with numerous on-air elements/ interstitials such as sponsorships, idents, fillers, warning boards, popups that create the final playlist.
You will join a team of 12 but you will also be in contact with many of our departments. The position reports directly to the Traffic Manager.
Our brands in CE
SPT Networks’ portfolio in Central Europe includes the highly successful VIASAT3, VIASAT6, AXN, AXN Black, AXN White, AXN Spin, Sony Movie Channel and Sony Max brands, in addition to our digital and VOD platforms. The business runs localized feeds across 13 territories, including Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Moldavia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The regional office for Central Europe is located in the heart of Budapest.
- Produce the daily Presentation Schedules for regional channels accurately according to the rules of scheduling and break structure
- Ensure the advanced and final presentation schedules are delivered on time
- Daily promo list communication with Promotion Production department
- Prepare all non-promo elements in Presentation Schedule and ensure schedule is sent to Media Planners on time
- Link promotion and presentation items into the Vision scheduling system database by working closely with Promotion Production team
- Liaise with Commercial Operations and Ad Sales departments to reflect changes in the schedule for advertising or sponsorship spots
- Solve scheduling problems by working closely with the Traffic Supervisors or/and Traffic Manager
- High School Diploma
- English in both written and verbal communication
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Ability to complete work at a high level of accuracy and keep daily deadlines
- Previous scheduling experience
- Degree of College/University specialized in any fields of Media
What we offer:
- Diverse, flexible, enjoyable work environment in the centre of Budapest
- Proficiency in using relevant scheduling systems
- Experience in working within TV, namely within an international, multichannel environment
- Young and dynamic team with supportive colleagues
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest XIII. district
How to apply/ contact information:
Sounds interesting? Then apply by clicking Jelentkezem button.
We highly appreciate every application but please note only selected candidates will be contacted.