Key responsibilities and tasks:
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains (20%)
- Work hand-in-hand with the development teams in creating solutions for the purpose of deploying and monitoring sites/software/applications (40%)
- Design and build automation frameworks for the deployment, management, and monitoring of web-based business services and platforms (40%)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Team player capable of working independently.
- Ability and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong technical backround in TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, SSH, clustering/load balancing (e.g., NetScaler, BIG-IP, Oracle RAC, VRRP, NLB) security (RBAC/ACLs)
- Coding (e.g., Pyhton,Perl,bash, go, nodejs, Java). Git/SVN.
- Intermediate communication skills in English
- 2+ years’ experience in software operations.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
Terms of employment:
- Opportunity to work in an open and global environment
- Inspiring environment with talented colleagues from over 15 countries
- Great development opportunities
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV.