This person is responsible for maintaining the operational status of Linux OS-based servers and appliances and will work closely with other members of the IT Operations department.
Linux System Administrator (Debrecen)
- The duties of this position are to provide broad spectrum Linux support to complex enterprise solutions:Under general supervision, performs installations and upgrades, conducts day-to-day operational maintenance and provides support for various Linux servers.
- Investigating and responding to alerts generated by the various monitoring systems.
- Evaluating and implementing potential new tools and technologies.
- Mentor and direct junior staff in the course of daily assignments to promote a collaborative learning environment.
If you have…
- Candidate is required to have analysis and decision-making skills.
- Strong commitment to process, and understanding of security, change and configuration management principles.
- Required to work both independently and collaboratively to address incidents, problems.
- Participate in after-hours weekly shifts that respond to business emergency requests (on-call rotation).
- B1 level English language
- Advantages:Experience with Enterprise Linux / Unix System Administration
- Code-, scripting experiences
- German language
- Personality:Keen to learn
- Team spirit even in a virtual team
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.