KUKA is an internationally active company with sales of around 3.5 billion euro. Every day, roughly 14,200 KUKA employees at our headquarters in Augsburg and around the world work to ensure that we remain one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions. Our international customers come from, among other sectors, the automotive industry and general industry. KUKA offers you everything from a single source: from the individual components to fully automated systems. Teamwork, result orientation, respect and polite handling are the basics of our teamwork; this is also reflected in our team rules. We are extending our organization to Hungary and therefore we are looking for dedicated professionals for our office in Budapest.
Linux Software Developer (Service Application)
As a valued member of a growing team of hardware and software developers at R&D competence center of Control Technology & Embedded Computing, you’ll have the opportunity to work on robotics control hardware used in various applications in the fields of industrial automation, automotive manufacturing & healthcare. Take part in the definition and realization of future designs with state-of-the art technologies and best in class functional safety implementations.
- define requirements, create specification for product design and support development efforts,
- collaborate with other departments and 3rd party suppliers,
- provide support to resolve quality issue,
- development of service-oriented interfaces and the underlying services to enable HW access from higher software layer,
- conception and creation of automated component/unit tests as the basis for the release of the entire software as a product.
- experience in the development of real-time systems in the embedded area and handling the development tools in Linux,
- good knowledge of using Yocto (configuration, build),
- knowledge of build principles for packaging libraries (pbuilder),
- knowledge of QML,
- good Knowledge of Qt-Web-Engine,
- knowledge of Qt (EGLFS plugin) configuration and its connection to a Linux system,
- knowledge of RobotFramework,
- knowledge of ZeroMQ.
What we offer:
- bilingual work environment
- international projects
- competitive salary and benefits
- cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus
- flexible working hours
- home office opportunity
- recreational opportunities
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent,
- proven track record (min. 3 years) in the area of expertise,
- English language (German is a plus),
- in-depth knowledge of software development with C / C ++, including newer standards (14/17),
- knowledge of different build systems, kBuild, cmake and Makefiles,
- knowledge of docker for continuous integration development,
- knowledge of development principles in Qt,
- good knowledge of Web-Sockets,
- good knowledge of GRPC.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available