Linux Admin + R&D
We are looking for a talented person who loves their Linux!
The opportunity is to become a core member of a focused team and play a major role in our next generation technology. You will have exposure to all elements of our BIPs technology from R&D to support and gain satisfaction and kudos from seeing your skills and work deliver protection and recovery for the world's leading organisations.
- Strong knowledge about: RHEL 5 – 7, SUSE 11-12, Ubuntu based distributions
- Good understanding about Linux boot process and disk handling
- Good understanding of General Linux related administration tasks (mainly 1-5% of the job)
- Strong scripting capabilities: Bash & KSH / Perl (At least in one language)
- Good understanding about mainstream init systems: SysVInit, Upstart and Systemd
- General ability to understand complex environments which can include interactions between platforms (Windows, AIX, Linux)
- Strong network (TCP/IP, FC) capabilities
o VMware experience (Create VM, Templates, Export/Import VMs using ovftool)
o Experience with various hypervisors/clouds: XEN, KVM, XenServer, AWS, Azure
o Experience with Openstack
o Experience with modern NetApp devices
Nice to have skills:
o Linux kernel debugging
o Jenkins projects
o Automation solutions: Salt, Puppet
o Packaging on various distributions
o Experience with LiveCD environments
o AIX experience
§ Modern HW/SW
The role will require the successful canidate to travel to the UK for induction and training and then regular visits for team integration and developmnet.
What we offer:
The company and technology is growing at a rapid pace and we want the right person to join us on this adventure. In 2018 we are opening a support centre in Hungary and this position is the first in our expansion in to Hungary so will mean the successful candidate has many opportunities for career progression.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Flexible workplace - Fejér county
2018. 02. 21.
How to apply/contact information:
CV's in English please...