Accenture is answering real business challenges for our clients through innovation and deep industry knowledge. Join Accenture and work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
For our expanding team in Budapest, we are looking for a
Legal Professional with English and German language knowledge
What will be your responsibility?
- Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
- Preparation and legal review of contractual documents;
- Providing support to legal teams and business teams from ASG region (Austria, Switzerland, Germany)
- Cooperation with local and/or international business teams, legal teams from other countries;
- Generate and work with data and reports required to monitor contract compliance;
- Provide negotiation support as required;
- Work under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned projects;
- Support training activities for Accenture personnel;
What we are looking for:
- University degree (Law preferred)
- Contract management or project management experience are welcome
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English AND German
- Able to apply sound business judgment, commercial sense
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
How to apply?
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application in English AND German by clicking at the below button.