We – at Telenor – are committed doing our job while we are a part of an energetic, enthusiastic group where good mood helps us performing our tasks. Uncompromising mobilization, providing freedom to our customers – that is why we work day-by-day as Telenor co-workers. Join us and help to show our customers how they can realize their dreams with our services. Join us as a
for a one-year time period.
As our new team member, you’ll be:
responsible for the management of electronic communication, privacy, company law and commercial law cases, issues. You will represent Telenor at authorities, courts and any third parties. You’ll be responsible for making legal risk assessments and proposing as well as following up adequate risk mitigation actions. You’ll be also in charge to provide legal advice relating management decisions, ensure the legal compliance of business processes. You’ll work together with other departments within the organization.
Do not hesitate to apply if you have/are:
- A master’s degree in Law;
- Passed the BAR exam;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as lawyer after the BAR exam within the above mentioned areas;
- Strong in English (including legal terminology) both verbal and written;
- Good communication skills are also essential.
You are the ideal candidate when you are/have:
- Familiar with the telco or company and privacy law;
- Able to work collaboratively with others as a member of a team;
- Handle well temporary strong workload periods;
- An eye for details.
Why choose us?
In addition to the performance bonus, you get a benefit package of 700,000 HUF per year, which you can choose from a fairly wide palette according to your needs. It is natural that you get a business laptop and company mobile with unlimited internet access. Learning and development are always in focus. Our headquarters in Törökbálint is waiting for you in one of the most modern environment and it is only 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli pályaudvar with our free shuttle bus service.
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.