WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 120 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 155 destinations across 45 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 5,000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 39.7 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
We are looking for a
The Legal Counsel oversees the legal aspects of the business. The position is a true corporate generalist role.
Responsibilities / Main tasks
- Providing cross-border legal advice to the business on a variety of commercial, corporate, employment and regulatory issues and guaranteeing a proactive approach in the protection of the company, its assets, its reputation and its employees
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts of varying complexity with suppliers, service providers and partners relating to various aspects of the company’s business in several jurisdictions
- Management of corporate, regulatory and contractual compliance (including coordination with regulatory authorities)
- Representation of the company in administrative hearings, litigation and/or oversee such Representation and manage legal costs
- Participation in establishment and implementation of training programs
Requirements & Competencies
- Education: Finalized College or University degree
- Law degree with completed Bar exams
- Minimum 7 years of corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house or a combination thereof
- Fluent professional English, both spoken and written, including legal terminology with experience in drafting cross-border contracts and consultations in English
- Good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Effective communication capabilities, both verbal and written and comfortable working with diverse cultures
- Ability to work with peers and senior management, inspiring trust and confidence
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence, with attention to detail
- Good organizing and coordinating skills
- Able to react quickly to the needs of the business in a fast growing environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.