Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Legal & External Affairs TowerCo
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
TowerCo Legal is a professional and approachable legal team that facilitates the TowerCo Mission by providing pragmatic, solutions-focused and innovative legal advice whilst at all times identifying and appropriately managing risk. We sit in TowerCo’s holding company offices in Düsseldorf as well as in the TowerCo country offices and are a part of the overall Vodafone Legal Function.
The Legal Counsel will report to the General Counsel, TowerCo and will assist him in providing high quality legal support to the business in Hungary on all legal aspects of its commercial operations. The lawyer will have the accountabilities and competencies set out below.
You will be involved in the following tasks
• Negotiating commercial contracts for new partnerships, renewals and the offering of in-life products and services.
• Advising on strategic and legal issues, including providing clear and constructive advice on a range of queries from the business, such as on commercial and regulatory matters.
• Resolving disputes, protecting TowerCo Hungary’s position by proactively enforcing contractual rights and settling disputes in TowerCo Hungary’s favour.
• Executing compliance controls, undertaking legal assurance activities and advising on risk mitigation. Driving a culture of good contract management, striving for continuous improvement in compliance, brand protection and legal innovation.
• Building an effective legal, compliance and external affairs relationships within the organisation. Developing a strong mutual understanding of respective strategies and objectives to resolve internal differences, to ensure that TowerCo Hungary can represent Vodafone appropriately and to ensure smooth deal governance.
We are looking for you if you have
• Legally qualified with experience (2-5yrs PQE) gained in-house and/or at a leading law firm. You will have a sound knowledge of contract and commercial law, with experience in at least some of the following areas: dispute resolution, corporate, compliance, telecommunications law and regulation.
• Good communicator, fluent in written and spoken English with a track record of handling complex negotiations with internal as well as external stakeholders. Experience in structuring legal transactions and protecting core assets through legal and commercial mechanisms. Excellent drafting skills.
• High emotional intelligence with ability to flex style in order to influence, persuade and resolve conflict at all levels, both internally at TowerCo Hungary and externally with Partners working in different cultures.
• A clear understanding of the structure of a large international organisation and how it functions with previous exposure to complementary areas of business operations (e.g. enterprise, consumer, procurement, regulatory, group functions vs. operating companies).
• A strong team player with an innovation mind-set – comfortable working in areas which are undefined or unclear from a legal perspective with an ability to bring structure and clarity to a given situation. Comfortable both contributing to particular initiatives and working autonomously as required.
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Counsellor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.