RENEWABLE ENERGIES ARE OUR PASSION – AND HAVE BEEN FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS.
Making the world that little bit greener is simple with Landwärme. As the leading biomethane dealer in Europe, we market and sell green gas from more than 90 biomethane plants. We manage five of the plants ourselves and take care of all the technical and business aspects. We are the number one partner and service provider when it comes to biomethane throughout Europe.
- Drafting contracts, other legal documents and expert opinions
- Updating multilingual model contracts
- Appropriately documenting and tracking the status of contracts in the relevant database system
- Providing legal advice on business development projects in Hungary and Eastern Europe
- Working on international projects and initiatives as part of the Landwärme Group legal team
- Assisting with the development and implementation of international practices and processes
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Successfully completed degree in law
- 3+ years of legal experience, preferably with a professional background in company law and/or energy law
- Experience in international law desired, but not essential
- Hungarian and English at C1 level or above
- Knowledge of German desired, but not essential
- Structured and independent approach to work in a flexible work environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Job type: full-time or part-time
Start date: April 2019 (flexible)
WORKING AT LANDWÄRME. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE OFFER.
Working at Landwärme means joining the energy revolution in a fun and inspiring environment. Our owner-managed company is characterized by a unique company culture, cross-border teamwork and a solution-oriented flat hierarchy. We are a young, motivated and diverse team of 45 members in Germany (Munich, Berlin and Dortmund) and two team members in Budapest. We are currently in the process of developing the Budapest office, where you will find training opportunities, fun team events and a climate-conscious atmosphere with free drinks and snacks.
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Councelor
- Full time
- Part-time 6 hours
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
How to apply/contact information:
Please note that data security is limited when sending application documents by email. Feel free to send your application by post.
T +36 | 30 | 16 02 729
Landwärme CE Trading Kft.
Lánchíd u. 15. V. em. 2.