Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia,Africa and Australia.
To learn more, visit us at www.sykes.com.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
LEARNING&DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS PARTNER
- To plan, coordinate and support Learning and Development activities and projects virtually across accounts and locations within the region in line with business requirements.
- To ensure consistency and facilitation best practice, as well as responsiveness to business needs in a dynamic business environment.
- Deliver learning solutions for the first-level and mid-level leaders virtually within the region and design new solutions in line with strategic plans.
- Facilitate coaching and development initiatives virtually to focus on building leadership performance and the capability of individuals and teams to support succession planning & talent development.
- Skills assessments – working with our recruitment teams to manage and run our assessment centres for leadership roles
- Own key L&D projects, in line with business requirements. This may include succession programmes, performance management, and analysis and design to address ad hoc, exceptional development needs that arise within the business
- Ensure thorough and timely maintenance of training records and learning systems, as well as accurate reporting on L&D activities
- The collection of data and information, both qualitative and quantitative, to analyse learning needs, implement effective delivery and measure outcomes and impact
- Ensure that all new, revised or updated L&D processes, projects, activities and materials are fully communicated, understood, and embraced by internal stakeholders
- Use internal SYKES and external social media channels and other communication platforms to publicise L&D initiatives and engage target audiences in multi-media approach
- Proven track record in development environment
- Expertise in the field of Learning and Development, with a passion for people development
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural, commercial business (preferably customer contact) environment
- Experience of designing, developing, and delivering blended development solutions
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Team player, internally motivated, self-starter
- A successful facilitator with strong coaching skills
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent facilitation skills, including virtual facilitation skills
- Ability to establish credibility quickly
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results
- Takes personal accountability and drives continuous improvement
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Comfortable working from home at least 50% of the time
We offer you:
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Possibility to work from home
- Stable and international company background
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues from more than 25 nationalities
- Become a member of a friendly team - a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements
- We ensure you central located fancy&modern office and casual dress code
- HR, Human Relations
- Organisation Development
- Training, Developing
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!