Profession.hu is the leading job portal & most successful online product of the Hungarian market.
We are proud of the fact that thousands of employees, potencial candidates are chosing us day by day – and we are managed to help them find their new job.
Fun fact, what most of our candidates are not aware of about us: we belong to the family of Ringier AG, which is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe and Africa. Our newest team member as a
Learning and Development Specialist
will belong to our global L&D team.
This means on a daily basis:
- Support the organisation with the following tasks:
- Assessment of the needs regarding learning interests and course creation
- Provide and explain options of content creation regarding new courses
- Create and adjust didactic guidelines for content creation
- Ensure Corporate Design in all courses work together with Communication department (templates)
- Support of colleagues (GER, EN) regarding functionalities of the elearning platform, use the Learning Management System helpdesk
- Evaluation of 3rd party vendors
- Support in creation of learning paths: uploading of videos, documents, URLs, create certificates
- Course maintanence
- User management
- Prepare regular riports on usage
- Handling Ringier Academy mailbox.
What will inspire you:
- You will work in an environment where we are working to see more and more companies finding their dream employees and job seekers finding their dream job :)
- This is an innovative and democratic organisation where new ideas are more than welcome
- We care about each other – work life balance is real here, just as working from home full time or couple of days during the week, and just as our stunning feedback culture.
What you will bring:
- Understanding and dealing with big amount of data, complexity, urgent requests and needs of many stakeholders
- Acting customer-oriented: friendly, supportive, just in time
- Languages: proficiency in oral and written German, English and Hungarian is a must; additional languages are an asset
- Experience with driving of an LMS/ LCMS or interest to learn quickly how to use it
- Technical understanding or interest to learn quickly: GSuite, SaaS, Camtasia, Articulate Rise
- Main/super admin experience of any kind of learning and development tool
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, eager to learn, a self-driven personality is very much appreciated.
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing