LEADER- PROCESS INTEGRATION
Main Purpose of the Position
Is responsible for supervising the activity of Process Integration Team. Main responsibilities include: organize the activity of the team, keep defined deadlines, responsible for proper operation of all laboratory equipment, availability of supplies and training of staff to meet business objectives, development and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and assuring that processes and products conform to specifications. Provides hands on support and technical expertise to staff.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides supervision to associates including and not limited to: processes, costs, methods, safety, operating plans, and employee results:
- Coordinates and if needed participates in product-and process transfer in cooperation with Quality Assurance, Manufacturing or other related functions.
- Contributes to guidelines, schedules and documentation of process and product transfers including training of associates.
- Works to ensure transferred processes are capable of producing products that meet approved specifications and standards through adequate verification and validation practices.
- Coordinates and participates in investigation and provides resolution to production and quality control issues for transfers and stable products.
- Carries out Human Resources Management responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Executes assigned responsibilities related to hiring, job assignments, terminations, transfers, promotions, employee relations, performance management, salary actions and employee motivation
- Exercises responsibility for Employee Training and Development, including train and/or coach associates on technical and nontechnical skills.
- Ensures all EH&S policies, programs and procedures are implemented and followed through education and training.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Has thorough knowledge of the science and technical aspects of protein biochemistry.
- A combination of working experience (academic or industry) drawn from the following with ability to troubleshoot steps of manufacturing operation one or more of the following:
- In vitro cell culture of mammalian cells,
- Affinity chromatography for the purification of proteins,
- Biochemistry methods for the conjugation of proteins to fluorescent dyes and proteins,
- immunochemical and immunoassay.
- Proficiency in the use of all-common laboratory instrumentation and applicable computer software.
- Effective skills on analytical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal relationships, written and oral communication, and planning/organization.
- Demonstrated ability to train others.
- Knowledge of ISO and OSHA requirements is preferred.
- Fully Bilingual (English and Hungarian).
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in a related scientific discipline (such as Cell Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology or Engineering) and a minimum of six years of experience in a pharmaceutical/ medical device / biotechnology industry including three years of experience in a supervisory role or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Chemical Engineer
- Environment, Agriculture
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Manager, Beauty Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If this describes you and you are interested, please send your CV.