Lead Test Analyst
About the company:
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- Write the user acceptance criteria for user stories
- Develop test plans and comprehensive testing structures
- Participate in the software development process
- Execute test cases and analyze & document results
- Evaluate product according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Understand the business flows, design test strategies, specifications and test plans through user stories.
- Analyze Application Requirements and Design Documents
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs (JIRA if possible), analyses the test results and report them to SCRUM roles.
- Partner with automation team and adhere to automation principles and drive automation for the assigned product.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project
- Work closely with developers and other departments to ensure quality products with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile delivery schedule.
- Design test cases and test scenarios to ensure both new and previous features
- Execute test cases to ensure business scenario
- Be hands on in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests
- Build tools to support development and business functions
- Participate in new project development to facilitate automation in conjunction with development
- Provide oversight and be responsible for ensuring that defined automation standards are followed by all members of the team
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of a high-quality digital product and proven prior experience creating them
- Mobile app & website testing
- End to end integration of small to large scale components
- ETL testing
- SQL Scripting
- Creating Test Cases and Test Plan or Strategy
- API Testing
- Experience with tools like Jira, Postman, SOAP UI etc
- A/B Variants and or Control Group testing experience
- Functional and UI Testing experience
Gross Monthly Salary
- HUF 950 000
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1037 Montevideo utca 10.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please click the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find down below.