Start something big today. Apply as:
Lead Mechanical Designer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. More than 1800 engineers are working together on numerous complex automotive products from every side of vehicles. As an unique location you can recognize various fields of engineering from software to mechanical or hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products which are representing state of art mobility technologies.
Your contribution to something big
- Preparation of drawings and 3D CAD models of various automotive products
- Creating reports, presentations, calculations, and technical evaluations
- Technical collaboration with different domains and groups and with the customers and suppliers
- Active participation and technical coordination in the engineering project teams and providing support for the project leaders
- Prepare, follow-up and introduce engineering changes
What distinguishes you
- Bsc/Msc degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or comparable
- Excellent knowledge of at least CAD system(s)
- Good English and/or German language skills
- Experience with automotive projects or comparable
- Solid experience with different production technologies or deep knowledge of a given technology or production process (injection molding, stamping, bending, die casting etc...)
- Practice with customer projects and supplier contact keeping is an asset
- Target- and result orientated attitude
- Structured and analytical mind
- Willingness to travel to Germany for shorter training/business periods as required
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- CAD designer, Draftsperson
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- German - intermediary/communicative
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Reference Code AE/Lead_desing
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.