Lead Full Stack Engineer (Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany)
Looking for creative & motivated German-speaking Lead Full Stack Engineers with experience in new age coding architectures to join a cross-functional team focused on Cloud Native technologies. We are looking for exceptional, passionate; customer facing, hands-on engineers who will help customers realize the benefits of cloud native greenfield applications and architectures.
The engineers are responsible for growing the practice by directly promoting industry thought leadership, performing internal R&D and constantly developing own and colleague’s capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Architect and develop cloud-native code on Java Stack that meets functional specifications and non functional requirements
- Create RESTful web services in Java, Spring Core and Spring Boot with Microservices architecture/design patterns
- Assist with build and deployment of apps., in cloud-native platforms/infrastructures
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in cloud-native components
- Well versed in Multi/Hybrid Cloud Approaches.
- Certification from Pivotal or Cloudfoundry.org or other organization is great value add.
Skill sets required
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience in developing enterprise-grade software
- Expert programming skills in Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot
- Polyglot Coding Architects
- Experience in writing RESTful web services, SOA, scalable components, knowing the complexity of web services scale complexities
- Experience in Cloud Foundry, Dockers, PCF, BlueMix , Kubernetes and other cloud-native components
- Understanding of, and architectural experience in 12 factor Microservices architecture
- Good J2EE design and development skills (full stack) with OSS/Cloud foundry skills.
- Knowledge in test-driven development and pair programming
- Knowledge in building, deploying web services in Node.js
- Strong knowledge of both NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) and RDBMS database design
- Have worked as part of an Agile development team (Lean / Pair / Agile programming)
- Hands-on experience in creating build pipelines in Jenkins, Concourse
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies and approaches to deliver working software.
- Fluent German language skills, spoken B2/C1 level
- Experience in building cloud-based MicroServices is a big plus
- Experience with virtualization / cloud technologies
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures
- Good communication skills, self-starter and adaptable/quick learner
- Familiarity with at least one of test-driven development concepts such as TDD, ATDD
- Experience in at least one of source code testing frameworks and technologies such as JUnit, mstest, Qunit
- Experience in one of continuous integration/delivery methodology and tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Jenkins, Fisheye, TFS
- Experience in developing cloud hosted applications / components / services
- Good experience in one of the advanced UI framework (either Angular 2 or React)
- Knowledge in leveraging front end frameworks such as React.js, Angular.js components
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please send your CV
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time