Lead FP&A Analyst - Properties FP&A team
Global Operations is GE’s multi-functional shared services. We operate worldwide, transfer knowledge and work with every GE business to make our company simpler, better and more customer-focused. Our culture promotes innovation, knowledge sharing, and collaboration in an open office environment that has leaders both sitting and working alongside their team. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem-solvers who are passionate about exploring new, efficient ways of working, while gaining exposure across multiple industries. Join the team and help us deliver tomorrow’s GE, today.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
The Lead Financial Planner and Base Cost Analyst is a key member of the Properties FP&A team. He/she is the Financial Business Partner for the Facilities Operations team in Hungary and Europe, providing comprehensive financial reporting, planning & analysis. The Lead analyst will also drive the set up & improvement of processes & tools and will support important projects.
- Support quarterly closing and reporting processes, ensuring accuracy of quarterly financials
- Analyze performance against targets on a regular basis
- Drive and own planning processes: use deep cost knowledge to drive accurate short- and long-term forecasts
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to provide financial support for management decision making process
- Participate in business review meetings & partner with business to drive and achieve cost targets
- Liaise with local accounting & business teams to drive completeness & regular visibility
- Participate in projects to facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis, e.g. process automation to continuously improve tools and outputs
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or equivalent experience
- Extensive financial work experience in Cost reporting, accounting or planning and business support roles is essential
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear thinking / problem solving
- Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions
- Team player: able to work with different teams and drive positive environment
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.