Lead FP&A Analyst
GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works.
The Lead FP&A Analyst is a key member of the Business Base Cost FP&A team, providing comprehensive financial reporting, planning & analysis to our Partners in Europe. The Lead analyst will also drive the set up & improvement of processes & tools and will support important projects across Europe, with supervision of a professional analyst.
- Support monthly and quarterly closing and reporting processes, ensuring accuracy of monthly/quarterly financials & timely KPI reporting
- Analyze performance against targets on a regular basis
- Drive and own planning processes: use deep cost knowledge to drive accurate short and long term forecasts; connect recent trends with base cost background and deliver solid estimates
- Participate in projects to facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis, e.g. process automation to continuously improve tools and outputs
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to provide financial support for management decision making process
- Participate in business review meetings & partner with business to drive and achieve cost targets
- Own headcount reporting processes and people cost related queries
- Liaise with local accounting& business teams to drive completeness & regular visibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or equivalent experience
- Extensive financial work experience in Cost reporting, accounting or planning and business support roles is essential
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear thinking / problem solving
- Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions
- Team player: able to work with different teams and drive positive environment
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.