Lead Corporate Income Tax Analyst – Italian speaking
The Global Operations Tax Team is a component of the Global Operations Finance Europe organisation. The Team is in charge to create CIT reports & returns, according to 31 Countries’ accounting principles for GE’s legal entities.
GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed ... so GE Works.
- Prepare/review income tax provisions and calculations, tax returns, tax payments, return to accrual calculations, deferred tax calculations and account reconciliations
- Prepare annual return to accrual analysis. Examine and evaluate deferred tax and current tax payable balances in accordance with GE GAP and GE MAP
- Ensure correctness of the income tax calculations / returns by identifying potential errors, proposing andrecording corrections for portion of the Income Tax process owned by Global Operations Tax
- Drive and be involved in global projects, interact with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Support Income Tax audits work together external service providers
- Supervise and train newcomers and analysts
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in finance or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Italian
- Significant tax/accounting experience
- Familiarity with current and deferred income tax, accounting and tax compliance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple priorities/projects
- Excellent communication skills –ability to develop professional relationship with auditors, tax advisors and cross-functional teams
- SSC/Big4/multinational experience
- Additional foreign European language skills
- GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world´s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.