We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Business Services Team and advance your career as an
Lead Cash & Banking and Treasury Specialist (afternoon shift)
Customer teams are taking care of sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, credit assessment, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
If you join our Cash and Banking team, you will:
- Support the Team Leader in interpreting day-to-day business objectives and prepare operational practices and ensure proper execution of processes
- Control bank accounts maintained by the GBS on behalf of the business, including supervision and issue resolution on cash & banking transactions
- Perform daily account reconciliations between cash (SAP) and banking platforms
- Monitor banking systems, ensure compliance to banking and Group regulations and policies
- Reconcile bank statements and bank acknowledgements
- Be responsible for high risk decision making and success of all payment runs
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues including returned, rejected or undeliverable payments
- Oversee defects within the payment run process which includes performing root cause investigations to assess gaps and recommend appropriate process changes to mitigate future risk
- Provide actuals to the Treasury Cash Management team
- Support Cash Forecasting with data and analytics
- Provide promt support to major stakeholders and create innovative solutions to business challenges
- Build up and maintain professional relationship with internal business partners as Treasury Operations and other finance teams as well as external providers as banks
- Perform analytics on job runs and create reports
- Participates in the escheatment process; recovery of escheated and dormant funds
- Coordinate and support the team with audios with stakeholders in order to gather a deeper understanding of the cash and banking situation
- Be the first escalation point for complex and bigger challenges
- Lead global initiatives in partnership with Treasury organization
- Lead projects with business partner engagement on opportunities to simplify and standardize their payment run processes and continually improve the efficiency of the overall process
In the Lead Cash & Banking and Treasury Specialist role we have the following requirements:
- Willingness to work in afternoon shift as the role supports US activities
- University/College degree
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in treasury, cash and banking, cash management, financial accounting or similar finance role
- Experience in multinational environment or shared service center is preferred
- MS Office
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Able to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines, ability ro prioritize
- Able to produce consistently high quality information within tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills, detail oriented person
AT bp, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS TO YOU:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Cash Management
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Jelentkezni lehet a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.