At this company we bring together experienced professionals and advanced technologies to solve the world's most complex challenges related to water scarcity, quality, productivity, the environment and energy, is announcing an opening for the following position.
Lead Account Manager
Working with the local Area Manager the Account Manager is responsible for growing the business, maintaining the current customers and executing sales plan assigned within a defined Area and/or Industry. The Account Manager will sell the full portfolio of products and services using and coaching Strategic Selling techniques and the Value Delivery model. Other projects/activities may be assigned to the Account Manager based on experience, development & business needs.
The Account Manager is expected to be focused on business retention and sales opportunities in the Primary Metal and Power industry within the assigned Area.
EHS & Compliance
- Work in a safe manner at all times when delivering company objectives and comply with internal, legislative and customer EHS requirements and policies.
- Act at all times in compliance with the Company Ethics Charter policies when maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Meet or exceed key metrics for assigned targets and/or other project activities.
- Drive new sales activity to achieve sales and growth targets Manage the existing accounts in both technical and commercial issues within the assigned Area
- Personally lead & close opportunities in PMI and Power industry within the assigned Area, working with all the appropriate resources e.g. Product Applications, Growth Leader, CommOps, Technical Marketing & Area Sales teams.
- Promote i-service and Insight technology at all opportunities.
- Ensure all opportunity commercial deals meet the Company profitability expectations
- Accurately forecast to the Area Manager
- BSc Degree, Chemistry or similar discipline, including but not limited to chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering.
- Solid knowledge of the Steel and Power industry
- Availability to travel within assigned Area and abroad, including overnight stops.
- Possession of driving license
- Fluency in Slovak/Czech and English
- Proven track record of successfully developing and closing large opportunities in the Steel industry
- Comfortable selling and presenting to medium/high levels within the Customer operation.
- Excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate successfully with Economic buyers and Procurement personnel.
- Minimum 5 years’ Water & Process treatment experience and direct sales success.
- Highly agile and able to work successfully in a matrix organization.
- Strong customer focus, sales mentality
- Tools proficiency with PC skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- We provide accommodation in Hotels
- Company car
- Home office opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Enthusiastic, multilingual team
- Truly supportive management
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- Key Account Manager
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Czech - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Slovak - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.