Deutsche Bank AG Hungary Branch – Global Subsidiary Coverage Department is looking for a
Location: Deutsche Bank AG Hungary Branch – 1054 Budapest, Hold utca 27.
Department: Global Transaction Banking - Global Subsidiary Coverage
Permanent/Temporary: Temporary 1 year fix-term contract
- Support relationship managers and partner departments in the KYC due diligence process;
- Collecting KYC documents from third parties and internal sources;
- Be the main point of contact for KYC matters (i.e. process enhancements, document / form reviews, assessments etc.);
- Reporting of outstanding KYC items.
- University or College degree (preferably in Economics or Legal);
- 2-3 years KYC due diligence experience or similar KYC experience is an advantage);
- Excellent English knowledge, spoken and written (German is an advantage);
- Good command of MS Office;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, ability to plan and manage various tasks simultaneously as well as to work under time pressure;
- Strong communication skills, team player, curiosity, willingness to learn;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Continuous learning and development;
- Professional working environment.
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank, Insurance Agent
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Law Clerk, Legal Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1054 Hold utca 27.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your English and Hungarian CV with a photo.