Korean - Hungarian Translator/Interpreter (1-12-39488/PR)
A South Korean company, a manufacturer of copper foil for batteries, is going to build a plant in the Tatabánya Industrial Park which will create 200 jobs.
Would you like to be one of the first employees of this new investment?
We are looking for a person who speaks Korean, Hungarian and English for translation and interpretation tasks.
- You need to speak native Hungarian and perfect Korean
- English is needed on a fluent level
- Technical or economic knowledge is a big advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience as a translator or interpreter
Amit a megbízónk kínál:
- Employment by our Partner, with a contract of an indefinite duration
- You can be the part of the beginning of a new investment
- Normal working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Education, Research, Science
- Interpreter, Translator
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- Other (native)
- Korean (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time