Our automation team is looking for enthusiastic colleagues with passion to participate in global development projects.
Junior UX/UI Designer (Automation)
- Turning our developed applications into user-friendly products for our clients
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating requestors’ requirements in close collaboration with product owner and developers
- Illustrating solution design ideas with help of process flows and sitemaps
- Developing prototypes, preparing drafts
- Designing and implementing graphical user interface elements and building navigation components
- Designing the appearance of our team’s communication platforms
- Creating proof of design (images, layouts)
- Analyzing and solving UX problems
- Governing layout adjustments
- Providing style standards on fonts, colours and images
If you have…
- University degree (Art/IT specialization is advantage)
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop)
- Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web-based applications
- Work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- English advanced level
- Strong design skills
- Advanced HTML and CSS programming
- Basic IT knowledge (web applications, networks, operating systems and interfaces)
- Prototype visualization skills
- Stable cooperation, communication and presentation skills
- Advantages:JS knowledge
- Personality:Innovative personality
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.