Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014.
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries.
Junior Trade Marketing manager
Create go-to-market plans to deliver in line with market PP through a full understanding of channel Priorities, competitive & trade partners dynamics, and translating insights in to actionable plans
- Translate marketing strategies (brand iniatives and launch plans) into customised marketing plans by channel/account
- Conduct business analysis and gather market insights to set priorities to channel slaes teams
- Define market line up based on model catalogue.
- Manage TPI according to company guidlines
- Define local merchandising material
- Serves as liaison to the Sales field and provides TP support/presentations for strategic iniatives/line reviews
- Develop promo plan by account within boundaries provided by GTM Excellence
- Create concept and prepare sell in/sell out offers and trade partner promotions. Deploy and monitor.
- Translate & execute go-to-market plans to deliver in line with market PP.
- Reference for decisions on assortment, distribution, display, pricing, promotion at Trade Partner level.
- Support Sales Director/Area Leader in definition of a yearly Sales by Trade Partner to achieve market targets.
- Within regional guidelines, define product assortment and prices/value chains at TP’s level.
- Define and monitor TPI, in agreement and with supervision of Sales Director/Area Leader
- Supervise the generation of 3 months rolling ODP in close alignment with sales.
- Deploy push plans and communicate service level gaps / opportunities.
- Key trade partners meetings preparation and participation.
- Plan and execute PMR activities
- Complete all local information (e.g.PS/Stores/Trade Coverage)
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: „I hereby agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)”.
Get more information!