is looking for
a Junior Tester
We work primarily with Hungarian enterprise clients, providing creative solutions and programming expertise for innovative and technology intensive projects.
We are real practitioners of Agile and Lean software and product development methods, continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on continuously delivering real value to our customers while taking quality assurance very seriously (automated testing, continuous integration, etc.).
The ideal candidate has strong analytical and communication skills, being able to identify the simple and distinct features of a seemingly complex application. Also must be an every day advanced PC user, who is familiar with the basic concepts of desktop (Microsoft Windows) and web applications.
Your job would involve top of the line software quality assurance using best QA practices and the latest related technologies: Selenium, GIT, Jenkins, etc.
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test plans for our products
- Be part of a real Scrum team who works hard to realize ideas of their own and of their clients together
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with desktop and web application concepts from end user perspective
Why you should work with us:
- Big clients, mature technologies where you can learn a lot about the industry standards along with…
- Challenging, inspiring green field projects (variety)
- Cutting-edge technology and methodology (agility in practice)
- Flexible working hours, no overtime (time for your private life)
- Great work environment
- top of the line PCs and office
- near Metro 3, Duna Plaza, Tesco
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.