Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Junior Technology Project Manager
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
End to end delivery of the complex customer solutions, including coverage, converged, Onenet, IoT, Hosting and ICT, Security and 5G/MPN enterprise solutions. Responsible for providing professional support and project management in new build business projects with special focus on smart indoor solutions. Providing presales and delivery support to Wholesale Sales.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Supports business colleagues at strategic customer meetings and identification of new business opportunities
- Coordinating complex Wholesale Sell tenders, supporting customer facing meetings
- Controlling and overseeing the technical parts of the contract in complex/bespoke cases
- Responsible for delivering complex and bespoke customer projects including service transition (handover to operations) on time, quality and budget
- Deliver and maintain the project plan, keeping PM tool up-to-date
- Risk and Issue tracking, mitigation as well as resolution
- Managing both internal and external (partners, subcontractors) resources.
- Delivers regular status updates to customers, account management and technical management
- Project management of Gate Approvals, Document Storage and Status Reporting
- Leads project review meetings at customers during delivery phase
- Providing professional support to Business Units in identifying new business opportunities
- Participating customer meetings to represent technical ownership of infrastructure and smart indoor solutions
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Economics/Communication/ICT
- 1-3 project management experience in technical projects
- Understanding of Project Management principles and ITIL
- Strong verbal and written English and Hungarian knowledge is a must
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, Assertive personality, good communication skills
- Enforcement strength and exceptional negotiating qualities in highly heterogeneous teams taking into account cultural backgrounds
- Highly motivated, customer focused individual
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!