WHC Diák Iskolaszövetkezet
Junior Technical writer intern - Budapest, XII. district (WHC021515) - Diákmunka
Our partner is an energy management company employing 99,000 people in 175 countries around the world. It provides energy-efficient solutions that help its customers use electrical, hydraulic and mechanical energy efficiently, safely and sustainably. They enable companies to manage energy more wisely and make their operations more sustainable. They encourage their employees to look at their own operations differently and make a positive impact on the environment.
- Translation support from English into German / Polish / Dutch / Norwegian / Finnish / Czech / Swedish
- Translation pairs for technical attributes: from basic English into the appropriate language
- Collaboration with the technical support team
- Perform random data quality checks on published websites
- Providing L1 technical support to customers according to their mother tongue/language skills
- Full-time student status (active/passive)
- Confident spoken and written English
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Dutch / Norwegian / Finnish / Czech / French / Italian
- Commitment of 30-35 hours per week
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Confident in using Excel
Put your language skills to work with us!
- Home office work possible after training
- Flexible working hours to suit your studies
- Gross 1973 Ft per hour
- Supportive team
- Long-term student work
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Egyéb szakmunka
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva tud.