Junior Systems Administrator: UNIX Operating Systems LINUX
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is looking for talented people who are:
- Interested in IT
- Would like to start their career
- Would like to change their current career path
- Not afraid of challenges
- Want to learn about new technologies
- Eager to work at a multinational company
- Happy to participate in a complex learning plan
Your Role and Responsibilities
At the end of the complex education programme, you will be able to fulfil a role that is performed by technical professionals who specialize in providing service support to clients on hardware and software components. Activities will include operation and maintenance of operating systems across multiple platforms, middleware applications, various database technologies, high availability solutions and load balancing. You will get to know thorough applied technical knowledge of the fundamental concepts and technologies associated with (Red Hat) LINUX Operating Systems (including Hardware and Software level support). You will also be able to perform installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning.
After the course your new job responsibilities will be:
- Operation and maintenance of operating systems and platform support
- Capacity planning
- Performance management
- Security compliance
- Support for systems management tools which monitor the operational status of the environment
What we can offer besides the education:
- Competitive salary
- Health/insurance related benefits (AYCM sports card, private health insurance, pension plan contribution, life insurance)
- Commuting and relocation support
- Special discounts with IBM card
- New employee referral bonus
- International environment, development and career opportunities
- At least intermediate level English
- We will teach you everything else
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.