A Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats, headlamps and power drills, as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our R&D Department based in Hatvan, Hungary we are looking for a:
Junior Software Validation Engineer
- Testing and measuring controlling system, controlling software of the products with oscilloscope measurements
- Creating necessary documentation
- Defining with the team the activities for new or better testing methods for the samples and prototypes
- Sharing new technical solutions together with the team aiming at reducing time for problem solving and standardization
- BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering
- Professional experience up to 1 year is an asset, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Good knowledge of English is required, German is an asset
- Basic programming knowledge in C, C++
- Lab skills and experience (e.g. knowledge of using oscilloscope)
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge and/or expertise of LIN/CAN/BUS systems or Power Electronics (PWM) or Control Electronics (HW-SW Interface), CAD, Altium, LabView
- Reliable, precise, self-starter professional, who is able to proceed and solve problems
- Willingness to learn and develop
What we offer:
- An exciting and very dynamic work environment
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian.
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.