Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Junior Software Tester (Budapest)
- Ensuring error-free functioning of the tested applications
- Analyzis of specification-documents
- Plan, design, create functional tests, Compiles test-sets, and implement system integration tests
- Analyzis of test automation option
- Preparation, Conception, Design & Execution of test automation
- Prepares proper (industry standards) documentations on the performed tests
- Documents identified error and participates in the work to explore their reasons
- Participates in projects including project administration duties as well
- Participates in the pereparation of reports
- Participates in measurements of quality and stakeholder satisfaction, in the processing of feedback, and the operation of the procedure designated to make adequate improvements based on such feedback
If you have…
- IT skills, knowledge in Windows (WIN 7 and Win 10 OS until today.)
- German language knowledge,
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Team player, precision, customer focus
- Able to deal with monothony
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- IT degree
- English knowledge
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.